Camp High 5
The gurgling Alaknanda River, slips and slides over boulders, leaving in its wake a series of frothy rapids. Hemmed along, is a forested mountain on one side and the sandy stretch of Camp High 5 on the other. The village of Jayalgarh in Uttarakhand, where the camp is located, is blessed with bright green fields of fresh vegetables, the background score of the Alaknanda and only one campsite along its edge, keeping it pleasantly secluded from the rafting action on the over-treaded banks of Rishikesh, downstream.
|Deluxe Tents||Rs 2450|
|Deluxe Tents – Extra Bed||Rs 900|
* GST Extra
- Easy train/air connections available between Delhi and Haridwar/Dehradun
- A Selection of Experiences designed just for you: Adventure, Health & Fitness, Cultural, Leisure or Learning a New Skill
- Hot multi-cuisine meals apart morning and evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies .
- Riverside restaurant area
- Bonfire, Barbecue & light music
- 24×7 Electricity (with generator backup)
- Ensuite constructed washrooms
- 24 Deluxe Swiss cottage tents with attached built-up running water washrooms. These are large Swiss cottage tents (12′ x 12′) with all creature comforts, customized wooden furniture, comfortable bedding, coffee table, relaxation chairs, luggage racks, ambient lighting and so on. There is running hot water that is provided through solar water heaters.
- 1 Large parmanent Dining/Banqueting area facing the river.
- Conference facilities
- Large relaxation areas by the river with magnificent views under a canopy of trees
- Games like chess, carom, beach volleyball, cricket, etc.
Jayalgarh(Srinagar), Uttarakhand (90km from Rishikesh)
Around the Year
- Located 320 kms from Delhi / 110 kms from Haridwar & Dehradun / 90 kms from Rishikesh
- For travel to the camp, a combination of train/air and road travel is recommended.
- The closest railway station to the camp is Haridwar and there are a number of trains that connect to Haridwar from all over the country.
- For train details, you could log on to indianrail.gov.in
- For online railway ticket bookings you could log on to irctc.co.in.
- For air travel, the closest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (at Dehradun) and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India, Jet Airways etc.
- If you require assistance in booking, do get in touch with us.
- From Haridwar/Dehradun/Delhi, we could organise a vehicle for you that would remain with you throughout your trip.
- Distance from nearest Airport: 111 kms (Dehradun airport jolly grant)
- Distance from nearest Railway Station: 110 kms (Haridwar)