Camp Valley of Flowers
What could be the biggest reward for burning thigh muscles after a trek? A 180 degree (or more) unhindered span of craggy hillsides, gently covered in a magical carpet of wild flowers like a delicate bedspread. Yes, we are talking about Valley of flowers. Valley of Flowers is situated in the upper reaches of Bhyundar Ganga in the far interiors of Garhwal Himalayas. Spread over an area of 87.5 sq. kms. the valley lies at an altitude of is 3250 m to 6750 m above sea level. World-renowned for its striking meadows of endemic alpine flowers and outstanding natural beauty, it reveals itself to those who trek to its fascinating folds from Ghangria. In its beauty you will find the calcium in your bones to walk for hours.
- 10 Swiss Tents with attached running water washrooms. These are large tents (10 x 12) with all basic aminities comforts.
- A Selection of Experiences designed just for you: Adventure, Health & Fitness, Cultural, Leisure or Learning a New Skill
- Large relaxation areas by the mountain Range
- 1 Large permanent Dining/Banquet area facing the river.
- Conference facilities
- Large relaxation areas by the river with magnificent views under a canopy of trees
- Games like chess, carom, beach volleyball, cricket, etc.
- Easy train/air connections available between Delhi and Haridwar/Dehradun
- Hot multi-cuisine meals served buffet style apart morning and evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies.
- Emergency Light for use in the night
Ghangaria(Near Joshimath), Uttarakhand (Joshimath 270km from Rishikesh)
May – Aug
- Ghangaria is an easy paced 14 mins trek from Govind ghat / 287 Kms from Haridwar/Dehradun
- For travel to the camp, a combination of train/air and road travel is recommended.
- The closest railway station to the camp is Haridwar and there are a number of trains that connect to Haridwar from all over the country.
- For train details, you could log on to indianrail.gov.in
- For online railway ticket bookings you could log on to irctc.co.in.
- For air travel, the closest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (at Dehradun) and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, etc.
- If you require assistance in booking, do get in touch with us.
- From Haridwar/Dehradun/Delhi,, we could organise a vehicle for you that would remain with you throughout your trip.
- Distance from nearest Airport: 295 kms (Dehradun – Jolly Grant Airport)
- Distance from nearest Railway Station: 300 kms (Haridwar)