Himalayan High Auli
As brochures and blog posts go, one would think that skimming over freshly snowed mountains on skis is the hunting ground for hardened adventurers, and the only high-point of Auli. No doubt that this Himalayan hill-town is a paradise for skiing and sledging enthusiasts, but in truth, it is an all-year-round destination. Apart from ski slopes, make Himalayan High, your base for exploring the religious shrine of Badrinath, UNESCO Heritage Site, Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve and the famed Valley of Flowers National Park during different times of the year – when the snow clad hills will not be the only highlight.
|Himalayan View Rooms||Rs 4500|
|Himalayan View Rooms – Extra Bed||Rs 1500|
|Orchard Rooms||Rs 3000|
|Orchard Rooms – Extra Bed||Rs 1000|
* GST Extra
Auli, Uttarakhand (275 kms from Rishikesh)
Around the Year
- Located 500 kms from Delhi / 300 kms from Haridwar & Dehradun / 275 kms from Rishikesh
- For travel to the camp, a combination of train/air and road travel is recommended.
- The closest railway station to the camp is Haridwar and there are a number of trains that connect to Haridwar from all over the country.
- For train details, you could log on to indianrail.gov.in
- For online railway ticket bookings you could log on to irctc.co.in.
- For air travel, the closest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (at Dehradun) and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India, Jet Airways etc.
- If you require assistance in booking, do get in touch with us.
- From Haridwar/Dehradun/Delhi, we could organise a vehicle for you that would remain with you throughout your trip.
- Distance from nearest Airport: 280 kms (Dehradun – Jolly Grant Airport)
- Distance from nearest Railway Station: 300 kms (Haridwar)