Manali has always been the top-contender to be one of India’s most celebrated mountain getaways. But the relentless march of urban development has made the once quiet streets, tourist infested and over-crowded. Yet, the city is an excellent base for road-trips to Lahaul-Spiti and Ladakh regions. Plus, it has the added charm of hot springs, waterfalls, adventure activities like rafting, zorbing, snow scootering, rock climbing and temple hopping. We have the perfect solution to get the best of both – Orchard Guesthouse in Prini. A guesthouse, that has many adventures planned right from the doorstep, lies smack dab in the middle of an apple orchard and is a stroll away from the best rajma-chawal shop in town.
- A boutique guest house located amidst beautiful apple orchard, Prini
- Restaurant with a majestic view of the Himalayas
- Hot multi-cuisine meals served buffet style
- Double rooms overlooking apple orchards
- Relaxation areas by the apple orchard
- 6 double rooms with attached built-up running water washrooms. These are large deluxe rooms with all creature comforts, customized wooden furniture, comfortable bedding, coffee table, relaxation chairs, luggage racks, ambient lighting and so on. There is running hot water that is provided through solar water heaters.
- Permanent Dining area facing apple orchards.
- Indoor games like chess, carom etc
Located 310 kms from Chandigarh / 552 kms from Delhi
Around the Year
Located 533 kms from Delhi / 310 Km from Chandigarh, Manali town is well connected by Air and Train. Road travel is also recommended. The nearest railway station to Manali is Chandigarh and there are number of trains that connect to Chandigarh from all over the country. For air travel, the closest airport is Chandigarh Airport and is well connected to Delhi and other airports of the country.
- By Road
Manali can be reached from Delhi by NH1 uptoAmbala and from there NH22 to Chandigarh and from there on one has to take NH21 that passes through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu town. The road distance from Chandigarh to Manali is 326 km and the total distance from Delhi to Manali is 592 kms. Buses including Volvo and Mercedes Benz on this route are available from all major bus terminals.Himachal Road Transport Corporation runs five daily Volvo and AC buses on Delhi – Manali route and two separate Volvo’s by HPTDC apart from 12 Non-AC buses
- By Rail
Nearest Railhead: Chandigarh, which is a 294 kms drive to reach the lodge
- By Air
Nearest Airports: Chandigarh Airport, which is a 313 kms drive to reach the lodge OR one can also book a private flight which is operated from Chandigarh to Bhuntar and back
Orchard Guest House, Prini
* Meals are on fixed Buffet Menu