Verdant Valley Kund
This is where all stereotypes of natural beauty converge and yet, it’s nothing like anything you would have seen before. The raw beauty of the Himalayan villages, gurgling rivers and towering peaks, are truly humbling. Kund is a small village in the Mandakini River valley, where the Himalayan Eco Lodge, Verdant Valley, offers a fun-filled holiday for all ages. If switching off from city-life and exploring the outdoors with the entire family is on the agenda, this is the place for you.
|Deluxe Rooms||Rs 4500|
|Deluxe Rooms – Extra Bed||Rs 1225|
|Yurts – Extra Bed||Rs 1050|
|Deluxe Tents||Rs 2500|
|Deluxe Tents – Extra Bed||Rs 875|
Tax Extra Included
Breakfast / Common area tea complimentary
Kund, Uttarakhand (195km from Haridwar)
Around the Year
- Located 410 kms from Delhi / 170 kms from Rishikesh / 195 kms from Haridwar
- For travel to the camp, a combination of train/air and road travel is recommended. The closest railway station to the camp is Haridwar and there are a number of trains that connect to Haridwar from all over the country. For train details, you could log on to www.indianrail.gov.in and for online railway ticket bookings you could log on to www.irctc.co.in. For air travel, the closest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (at Dehradun) and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, etc. If you require assistance in booking, do get in touch with us.
- Distance from nearest Airport: 188km (Dehradun airport jolly grant)
- Distance from nearest Railway Station: 195km (Haridwar)
- From Haridwar/Dehradun/Delhi, we could organise a vehicle for you that would remain with you throughout your trip. Write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 0135 2769696, 2769697 Mob : +91 7895979208 / 211