Verdant Valley Kund
This is where all stereotypes of natural beauty converge and yet, it’s nothing like anything you would have seen before. The raw beauty of the Himalayan villages, gurgling rivers and towering peaks, are truly humbling. Kund is a small village in the Mandakini River valley, where the Himalayan Eco Lodge, Verdant Valley, offers a fun-filled holiday for all ages. If switching off from city-life and exploring the outdoors with the entire family is on the agenda, this is the place for you.
- 8 Deluxe Rooms with large sitout/balcony, 4 Yurts and 3 Deluxe Tents with creature comforts and sweeping views of the Himalayas from every room
- Restaurant with a majestic view of the Kedar Peak
- The lush green (or snow covered in winters) meadows of Chopta are a stone’s throw away. This is a beautiful site for nature walks and day picnics
- Cozy relaxation areas with wonderful views
- Hot multi-cuisine meals served buffet style
- Conference facilities
- Deoriatal (a beautiful high altitude lake, is a short drive and 1.5 hrs trek from the lodge
- Barbecue & light music in the evenings
- Games like chess, carroms, beach volleyball, cricket, etc.
Kund, Uttarakhand (195km from Haridwar)
Around the Year
- Located 410 kms from Delhi / 170 kms from Rishikesh / 195 kms from Haridwar
- For travel to the camp, a combination of train/air and road travel is recommended. The closest railway station to the camp is Haridwar and there are a number of trains that connect to Haridwar from all over the country. For train details, you could log on to www.indianrail.gov.in and for online railway ticket bookings you could log on to www.irctc.co.in. For air travel, the closest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (at Dehradun) and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India, Jet Airways etc. If you require assistance in booking, do get in touch with us.
- Distance from nearest Airport: 188km (Dehradun airport jolly grant)
- Distance from nearest Railway Station: 195km (Haridwar)
- From Haridwar/Dehradun/Delhi, we could organise a vehicle for you that would remain with you throughout your trip. Write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 0135 2769696, 2769697 Mob : +91 7895979208 / 211
Room & Tent Tariff
Verdant Valley , Kund
* Meals are on fixed Buffet Menu