CAMP HIGH 5, JAYALGARH
Camp High 5, GIO Adventure’s premier riverside camp stands on the banks of the River Alaknanda at Jayalgarh (Uttarakhand). Far from the bustle of popular touristy destinations yet conveniently close to a rail head and airport, Himalayan Eco Lodges, Jayalgarh is ideally located for the urbanite who loves nature. In addition to easy connectivity, Jayalgarh camp is the perfect setting for someone looking for a relaxing holiday in the spectacular setting or for the activity junkie who is looking for an activity-filled day followed by relaxed evenings by the riverside under the star-spangled sky. Many an hour can be spent with a book by the riverside coupled with short nature walks along the riverside or into the forests that surround the camp.
- • Accommodation in well appointed room.
- • Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- • Breakfast & dinner as per stay
- • Morning and evening tea with Cookies
- • 01 guided trek
- • Bonfire
- • Transport of any nature
- • Any meals or services not mentioned above
- • Bottled water, beverages etc.
- • Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- • Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- • Insurance
- Accommodation: In Deluxe tents on twin-sharing/single basis for 1 night at H.E.L & C – Jayalgarh & for 3 nights at H.E.L & C – Kund
- Transfer from & back to Haridwar & all transfer during Rafting & Mountain Biking
- Food: Veg/Non-Veg meals. All meals beginning with lunch on Day 1 to lunch on the day 5. Lunch is vegetarian and dinner would have a non-vegetarian dish.
- Morning & evening Tea/Coffee & cookies/snacks to be served
- 2 Big rafting stretches on the Ganga & Alaknanda as mentioned in the itinerary along with other river activities
- 2 Day of mountain biking & 1 familiarization run. We give complete equipment along with imported cycles
- 2 Day treks with trained guides and refreshments
- Experienced instructors, safety kayakers & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety
- Bonfire in the nights
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
- Transport of any kind
- Liquor & soft drinks
- Tips & expense of personal nature
- Any service or meal not mentioned in the itinerary
HARIDWAR – KUND (DRIVE/7-8 HRS, HIKE/1 HRS & MOUNTAIN BIKING/ 5 KM DOWNHILL)
KUND – SARI - DEORIATAL (DRIVE/45MIN, TREK/2-3 HRS & MOUNTAIN BIKING/20 KMS MOSTLY DOWNHILL)
KUND –CHOPTA – CHANDRASHILLA PEAK (DRIVE /1 HR, TREK/4-5 HRS & MOUNTAIN BIKING/35 KMS DOWNHILL)
KUND – JAYALGARH (DRIVE/3 HRS & RAFTING / 25KMS STRETCH)
JAYALGARH – MARINE DRIVE – RISHIKESH - HARIDWAR (RAFTING / 25KMS & DRIVE / 2 HRS)