The location of Camp High 5 is the perfect blend of accessibility and isolation with close enough rail and air nodes to get here. Ideal for a mixed group of adventure-junkies and activity-averse folks, here you can choose your own experience. It could be a mix of high –octane activities like rafting in Grade 3 rapids, jummaring, kayaking, rappelling and bridge slithering, or low-key relaxing strolls in a village or sitting by the river in an easy chair – book and chai cup in hand. For some, it’s Yoga and village walks that does the trick for complete relaxation.
- • Accommodation in well appointed room.
- • Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- • Breakfast & dinner as per stay
- • Morning and evening tea with Cookies
- • 01 guided trek
- • Bonfire
- • Transport of any nature
- • Any meals or services not mentioned above
- • Bottled water, beverages etc.
- • Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- • Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- • Insurance
- Professional guide(s) to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
- We provide accommodation in deluxe tents and yurts on single/double/triple occupancy basis at the deluxe mountain lodge in Kund. This lodge has an absolutely fantastic location and good quality facilities and services.
- High quality Camping arrangements
We believe that roughing it out necessarily doesn’t mean sleeping in smelly sleeping bags, compromising on safety by using low quality equipment and having unappetising meals. We focus on your safety, basic comforts and the environment while camping. Keeping this is mind, the following equipment is provided on the trek:
- 3/4 season imported alpine tents
- Fresh and clean sleeping bags of very good quality
- Good quality Camping Mattresses
- Hot water bottles in the night (during the trek)
- Camping stools
- Mess Tent
- Toilet tents (2) with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on Day 5. A lot of emphasis is given to nutritional needs and a menu of vegetarian dishes is prepared accordingly. Tea/coffee will be served throughout.
- Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Transport of any kind
- Liquor & soft drinks
- Tips & expense of personal nature
- Any service or meal not mentioned in the itinerary
Haridwar – Kund (1350m) (Drive / 200 km / 6 – 7 hrs)
Kund – Kakragad (Stream) – Makkumat – Chalkot Camp (Drive / 20 mins) (Trek / 4 – 5 hrs)
Chalkot – Sari – Deoriatal – Sari – Chalkot (Drive / 1 hr) (Trek / 3 – 4 hrs)
Chalkot – Chopta – Tungnath (3680m) – Chandrashila Peak (4000m) – Chalkot/ Kund (Trek / 4–5 hrs) (Drive / 1–1.5 hrs)
Chalkot /Kund – Haridwar