We challenge you to take your eyes off the emerald coloured Tehri Lake in the distance on a clear day. And if it happens to be cloudy, even better. The large mouthed valley in front of your cottage is sure to fill up with cottony clouds that spill in and out of the sprawling bowl of mountains like a chemistry experiment. In truth, you’re as far from laboratories as you can be. In Sursingdhar, it’s nature’s experiments gone right.
The Tehri Retreat in the Himalayan village of Sursingdhar is the perfect remedy for jaded city souls. The first and most effective antidote is the view of the Himalayan Peaks right from your window – even the second highest mountain, Nanda Devi, graces the lodge with a stunning view.
- Accommodation of your preference (Single Or Double Sharing Bases) in Himalayan Eco Lodge, Sursingdhar
- All meals, snacks & tea/coffee beginning with breakfast on Day 01 to lunch on Day 02.
- Ride Mechanic.
- Service Tax
TRIP PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Cost of spare parts
- Alcohol, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
While conceptualizing GIO Weekenders first thing we wanted to sort out was transport. It is according to us a very important factor. We use only 2 kinds of vehicles
- Custom made 9 seater Tempo traveler – we only have 8 people sitting in this
- Toyota Innova with 3 bucket seats and all front facing seats – we put a max of 4 people in one vehicle
- We ensure that the vehicles are in very good condition, absolutely clean from inside and that the drivers drive safely at all times