Camp High 5, GIO Adventure’s premier riverside camp stands on the banks of the River Alaknanda at Jayalgarh (Uttarakhand). Far from the bustle of popular touristy destinations yet conveniently close to a rail head and airport, Himalayan Eco Lodges, Jayalgarh is ideally located for the urbanite who loves nature. In addition to easy connectivity, Jayalgarh camp is the perfect setting for someone looking for a relaxing holiday in the spectacular setting or for the activity junkie who is looking for an activity-filled day followed by relaxed evenings by the riverside under the star-spangled sky. Many an hour can be spent with a book by the riverside coupled with short nature walks along the riverside or into the forests that surround the camp.
- 3 Long stretches of rafting on Upper Alaknanda
- Countless rapids for an exciting whitewater trip
- Beautiful scenery all around with villages, gorges, forest, etc.
- Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- Meal as per plan
- Morning and evening tea with Cookies
- • Transport of any nature
- • Any meals or services not mentioned above
- • Bottled water, beverages etc.
- • Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- • Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- • Insurance
- Camping in Beasghat and Biyasi in alpine tents on single/double occupancy basis
- High quality Camping arrangements
We believe that roughing it out necessarily doesn’t mean sleeping in smelly sleeping bags, compromising on safety by using low quality equipment and having unappetizing meals. We focus on your safety, basic comforts and the environment while camping. Keeping this is mind, the following equipment is provided on the trip:
- Large size imported alpine tents
- Fresh and clean Sleeping bags of very good quality
- Camping Mattresses
- Camping stools
- Mess Tent
- Toilet tents with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- An experienced team of rafting guides, safety kayakers & helpers for the group. This will ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trip of this nature. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding trips
- All meals starting from breakfast on Day 1 till lunch on Day 3. A lot of emphasis is given to nutritional needs and a menu of vegetarian/Non vegetarian(at night) dishes is prepared accordingly. On all 3 days lunches would be packed. Tea/coffee & cookies will be served at the campsites
- Duckie (inflatable kayak) rides for everyone
- Kitchen & service staff would travel along with the group to provide freshly cooked meals
- Bonfire in the nights
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
TRIP PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transport of any nature – OPTIONS BELOW
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Service Tax
HARIDWAR – JAYALGARH - BEASGHAT
BEAS GHAT - BIYASI
BIYASI – SHIVPURI – RISHIKESH – HARIDWAR