Himalayan High, Auli is nestled in the lap of the snow-capped peaks of Garhwal Himalayas in the Chamoli District of Uttarakhand, near the world famous religious shrine of BADRINATH, the UNESCO HERITAGE SITE OF NANDA DEVI BIOSPHERE RESERVE along with the VALLEY OF FLOWERS NATIONAL PARK.At an altitude of 2,500-3,050 metres above sea level, Auli’s lush ski slopes are flanked by coniferous and oak forests and offer a panoramic view of the mighty Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, Mana Parbat, Dunagriri, Beethartoli, Nilkanth, Hathi Parbat And Ghori Parbat. Auli skiing is said to be one of the most fascinating experiences of skiing in India.
- • Accommodation in well appointed room.
- • Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- • Breakfast & dinner as per stay
- • Morning and evening tea with Cookies
- • 01 guided trek
- • Bonfire
- • Transport of any nature
- • Any meals or services not mentioned above
- • Bottled water, beverages etc.
- • Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- • Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- • Insurance
- Day 1 : Overnight in Lodge (Auli)
- Day 2 : Overnight in Tents (Khulara)
- Day 3 : Overnight in Tents (Base Camp)
- Day 4 : Overnight in Tents (Khulara)
- Day 5 : Overnight in Lodge (Auli)
- 1. Haridwar – Auli 2. Dhak – Auli 3. Auli – Haridwar
Vehicle Used : Tempo Traveller / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Bolero / Local Jeeps
- High quality Camping arrangements
We believe that roughing it out necessarily doesn’t mean sleeping in smelly sleeping bags, compromising on safety by using low quality equipment and having unappetising meals. We focus on your safety, basic comforts and the environment while camping. Keeping this is mind, the following equipment is provided on the trek
The following equipment is provided on the trek :
- 3/4 season imported alpine tents
- Fresh and clean Sleeping bags of very good quality
- Comfortable camping mattresses
- Mess Tent
- Camping stools & tables
- There will be 2 toilet tents [separate for gents and ladies] having portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Professional guide(s) to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
- Meals :
- Day 1: Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6: Breakfast
- Porter / Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations
- Forest entry charges, permits & Camping fee (if Any)
TRIP PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Accommodation in any other location not mention above
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Service Tax
HARIDWAR - AULI (2450M) (DRIVE / 280 KMS / 8 - 9 HRS)
AULI (2450M) - KHULARA (3225M) (TREK / 6 HRS)
KHULARA (2550M) - KUARI PASS (3650M) - BASE OF PANGARCHULLA PEAK (3650M) (TREK / 6 - 7 HRS)
BASE CAMP (3650M) - SUMMIT OF PANGARCHULLA PEAK (4700M) & BACK (TREK / 7 - 8 HRS)
BASE CAMP (3650M) / KHULARA - (3225M)- DHAK (2000M) - AULI (TREK / 3.5 - 5.5 HRS) (DRIVE / 45 MINS)
AULI- HARIDWAR (DRIVE / 280 KMS / 8 - 9 HRS)