Camp High 5, GIO Adventure’s premier riverside camp stands on the banks of the River Alaknanda at Jayalgarh (Uttarakhand). Far from the bustle of popular touristy destinations yet conveniently close to a rail head and airport, Himalayan Eco Lodges, Jayalgarh is ideally located for the urbanite who loves nature. In addition to easy connectivity, Jayalgarh camp is the perfect setting for someone looking for a relaxing holiday in the spectacular setting or for the activity junkie who is looking for an activity-filled day followed by relaxed evenings by the riverside under the star-spangled sky. Many an hour can be spent with a book by the riverside coupled with short nature walks along the riverside or into the forests that surround the camp.
- Long stretches of rafting on a hitherto unexplored river, Alaknanda in almost complete isolation
- Campsite has a spectacular & very unique location. It touches river Alaknanda on the front side & a beautiful fresh water stream on the right flank. LOTS OF SAND SPOTS FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!
- Deluxe tents with soothing interiors & attached washrooms (running hot/cold water). Also a beautiful dining area overlooking the river & the stream is just perfect to spend the evenings.
- ACTION BEACH .GO GOA IN GARHWAL: we offer water activities like Duckie rides (inflatable kayaks), kayaking (hard shells), cataraft rides, oar boating, swimming, splashing, surfing, cliff jumping, river crossing, raft building & racing all at one location which happens to be the finest white sand beach in the region
- High element Rope course at the camp to keep children as well as adults engaged and excited
- Natural pool at the camp perfect for swimming as well as kayaking
- Facility of doing a personal barbeque just for your family/group of friends
- • Transport of any nature
- • Any meals or services not mentioned above
- • Bottled water, beverages etc.
- • Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- • Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- • Insurance
- Accommodation: In Deluxe luxury tents on twin-sharing basis for 1 night
- Food: Veg/Non-Veg meals. All meals beginning with lunch on Day 1 to lunch on the day 2. Lunch is vegetarian and dinner would have a non-vegetarian dish.
- Morning & evening Tea/Coffee & cookies/snacks to be served.
- 2 big rafting stretches as mentioned in the itinerary
- River activities at Maletha beach (cliff jumping, body surfing & swimming & duckie rides)
- Experienced instructors, safety kayakers & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety
- Bonfire in the nights
TRIP PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transport of any kind (can be arranged at extra cost by us )
- Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any services / meals not mentioned above
- Personal barbeque
- Service Tax