Camp High 5, GIO Adventure’s premier riverside camp stands on the banks of the River Alaknanda at Jayalgarh (Uttarakhand). Far from the bustle of popular touristy destinations yet conveniently close to a rail head and airport, Himalayan Eco Lodges, Jayalgarh is ideally located for the urbanite who loves nature. In addition to easy connectivity, Jayalgarh camp is the perfect setting for someone looking for a relaxing holiday in the spectacular setting or for the activity junkie who is looking for an activity-filled day followed by relaxed evenings by the riverside under the star-spangled sky. Many an hour can be spent with a book by the riverside coupled with short nature walks along the riverside or into the forests that surround the camp.
- 3 Long stretches of rafting on Upper Alaknanda
- Countless rapids for an exciting whitewater trip
- Beautiful scenery all around with villages, gorges, forest, etc.
- Other activities like hiking and village visit
- Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- Morning and evening tea with Cookies
- • Transport of any nature
- • Any meals or services not mentioned above
- • Bottled water, beverages etc.
- • Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- • Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- • Insurance
- Accommodation: In comfortable trekking tents on single/double occupancy for 2 nights as per package taken
- Food: Veg/Non-Veg meals. All meals beginning with breakfast on Day 1 to lunch on the day 3. Lunch is vegetarian and dinner would have a non-vegetarian dish.
- Morning & evening Tea/Coffee & cookies/snacks to be served
- 3 big rafting stretches on the Ganga, Alaknanda & Upper Alaknanda as mentioned in the itinerary
- Experienced instructors, safety kayakers & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety
- Bonfire in the nights
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
TRIP PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any services / meals not mentioned above
- Service Tax
TRANSPORT TARIFF INCLUDES
Do keep in mind that transport is a very critical component of your trip. This aspect is most often not given proper attention and can result in lot of discomfort especially in the mountains. We provide transfers to get you to the starting point and back as comfortably and in as less time as possible for you to enjoy the trip. We only use quality vehicles like Tempo Traveller, Mahindra Xylo, Mahindra Bolero, etc. The transport tariff includes all driver charges, fuel, parking, toll and taxes.
Travel: Arrival in Haridwar/ Rishikesh and transfer to Jayalgarh (Drive/3 hrs).
Travel: Post breakfast drive to Chamoli to start the rafting (Drive/1 hr).
Travel: Post rafting for the day, we have a picnic lunch and board the vehicles at lower Karnaprayag and depart for Haridwar (Drive/6-7 hrs).