Camp High 5, GIO Adventure’s premier riverside camp stands on the banks of the River Alaknanda at Jayalgarh (Uttarakhand). Far from the bustle of popular touristy destinations yet conveniently close to a rail head and airport, Himalayan Eco Lodges, Jayalgarh is ideally located for the urbanite who loves nature. In addition to easy connectivity, Jayalgarh camp is the perfect setting for someone looking for a relaxing holiday in the spectacular setting or for the activity junkie who is looking for an activity-filled day followed by relaxed evenings by the riverside under the star-spangled sky. Many an hour can be spent with a book by the riverside coupled with short nature walks along the riverside or into the forests that surround the camp.
- Trip full of white water with plenty of III IV class rapids
- Long stretches of rafting on Upper Alaknanda, Alaknanda& Ganga
- ACTION on river with activities like Duckie (inflatable kayak) rides, kayaking (hard shells), swimming, splashing, surfing, cliff jumping & river crossing
- Other activities like Rappelling, Jummaring, Hiking, village visit
- High end facilities of the campsite. Luxury tents with great interiors & attached washrooms (running hot/cold water). There are beautiful dining areas overlooking the river
- • Any meals or services not mentioned above
- • Bottled water, beverages etc.
- • Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- • Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- • Insurance
- Accommodation: In Deluxe luxury tents on twin-sharing/single basis for 2 nights at HEL Jayalgarh as per package taken
- Food: Veg/Non-Veg meals. All meals beginning with breakfast on Day 1 to lunch on the day 3. Lunch is vegetarian and dinner would have a non-vegetarian dish.
- Morning & evening Tea/Coffee & cookies/snacks to be served
- 3 big rafting stretches on the Ganga, Alaknanda& upper Alaknanda as mentioned in the itinerary
- Experienced instructors, safety kayakers & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety
- Duckie (inflatable kayak) rides for everyone
- Bonfire in the nights
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
TRIP PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any services / meals not mentioned above
- Service Tax