Location: Camp Chalkot – Chopta
Practiced since time immemorial, angling to some is an art and for others it’s an experience of becoming one with nature. Angling is a method of fishing by means of an “angle” (fish hook). It is a sport of catching fish with a rod or a line and a baited hook or other lure. A 5 minute walk from the lodge to the Mandakini river.
- Enjoy your dream fishing holiday with plentiful rivers in the Himalayas..
- Catch the most exotic Himalayan fishes like Rehu, Trout & Mahaseer.
- You will be assisted by an expert angling guide
- Experience the joy of eagerly waiting for the fish or even catch it
- We also abide by the “catch and release” format
Note: This Activity is currently available only if you are our Guest at Himalayan Eco Lodge Camp Chalkot Chopta