Location: Valley of Flowers
Badrinath- Mana Village (Drive / 5km / 20mins)
Experience the local way of living: Immerse yourself in the last village of India, Mana Village and gain insight about the lifestyle while engaging in conversation with the locals. Walk through the culture and history of the people. This village is located on the banks of river Saraswati.
After a spiritual tour to the pristine temple Badrinath, Mana village can be visited. If you wish to stay back here, that can be opted as well. There is also an opportunity to indulge in shopping. Mana is known for woollen garments and handicrafts that are beautifully designed.
- Get to know a new culture and way of life of the Bhutia tribe
- Enjoy an easy hike around Mana Village: the gradient is easy
- Get to know the names of different kinds of trees, plantations and birds
- Visit the local temples: learn about their beliefs, legends, local deities, role of temples in everyday life
- Enjoy a hot cup of tea at a native’s place
Note: This Activity is currently available only if you are our Guest at Himalayan Eco Lodge Valley of Flowers