Location: Room on the Roof – Viraatkhai (Yamuna Adventure Park)
Enliven your adventure dream! Experience one of its kind combinations of water and rope activities . Climb up just to slither down and take a dip! Take the ultimate test of your strength and stamina while you attempt these:
- Bridge slithering – This activity can be done by jumping from a bridge, while slithering down a rope. The activity has its own adrenaline rush for the adventure seekers.
- Rappelling: There’s a lot to rappelling than just making a controlled slide down from the rock. This course incorporates essential rappelling techniques like creating safe anchors, tying strong knots, rope management and much more.
- Rock climbing: Our qualified guide will help you with learning and practicing proper techniques for rock climbing. Starting from the basic foot grips and hand grips to helping you develop your own style.
- Bouldering: Doing away with ropes and harnesses, and simply taking the aid of climbing shoes, a bag of chalks and a safety mat will make for this activity on a whole. Pick this skill as a it is great exercise to test your brain work and mettle.
- Valley Traverse – Suspended in the air, fly like a bird attached to ropes on two ends. During the activity you will catch a glimpse of the valley, in a bird’s eye view. For this activity one could join the experts within the lodge premises or walk till the Kakragad pools in a 5 minute walk.
- River Crossing –Primarily a group activity, river crossing is done from one end of the river bank to the other. This activity is a wonderful opportunity to foster co-operation among the members of the team!
Note: This Activity is currently available only if you are our guest at Room on the Roof Viraatkhai