Camp Valley of Flowers
Camp Valley of Flowers is located in a beautiful spot in Ghangaria before one enters the crowded part of this busy centre. The Camp has Swiss tents which are comfortably furnished with attached washrooms.You’ll be hard pressed to find a better location than Himalayan eco lodge, Ghangria when it comes to hotels near Valley of Flowers asthe Camp in Ghangaria offers you an up close personal experience with the world’s hidden oasis of flowers.
Camp Valley of Flowers offers Unique Outdoor Experiences to people of all persuasions for the kind of holiday they want to spend there:
Adventure Experiences for those who want a dash of thrill in their holidays
Leisure Experiences for those who want to have an easy, relaxed, rejuvenating time in the hills
Cultural Experiences for those who want to get to know the land and the people
Health & Fitness Experiences for those who need to either get back in shape or want to get even fitter
Ghangaria(Near Joshimath), Uttarakhand (Joshimath 270km from Rishikesh)
May – Aug
- Located Ghangaria is an easy paced 14 ms trek from Govind ghat / 287 Kms from Haridwar/Dehradun
- 10 Swiss Tents with attached running water washrooms. These are large tents (10 x 12) with all basic aminities comforts.
- A Selection of Experiences designed just for you: Adventure, Health & Fitness, Cultural, Leisure or Learning a New Skill
- Large relaxation areas by the mountain Range
- 1 Large permanent Dining/Banquet area facing the river.
- Conference facilities
- Large relaxation areas by the river with magnificent views under a canopy of trees
- Games like chess, carom, beach volleyball, cricket, etc.
- Easy train/air connections available between Delhi and Haridwar/Dehradun
- Hot multi-cuisine meals served buffet style apart morning and evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies.
- Emergency Light for use in the night
- For travel to the camp, a combination of train/air and road travel is recommended.
- The closest railway station to the camp is Haridwar and there are a number of trains that connect to Haridwar from all over the country.
- For train details, you could log on to indianrail.gov.in
- For online railway ticket bookings you could log on to irctc.co.in.
- For air travel, the closest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (at Dehradun) and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, etc.
- If you require assistance in booking, do get in touch with us.
- From Haridwar/Dehradun/Delhi,, we could organise a vehicle for you that would remain with you throughout your trip.
- Distance from nearest Airport: 295 kms (Dehradun – Jolly Grant Airport)
- Distance from nearest Railway Station: 300 kms (Haridwar)