Himalayan High Auli
Himalayan Eco Lodge, Auli is nestled in the lap of the snow-capped peaks of Garhwal Himalayas in the Chamoli District of Uttarakhand, near the world famous religious shrine of BADRINATH, the UNESCO HERITAGE SITE OF NANDA DEVI BIOSPHERE RESERVE along with the VALLEY OF FLOWERS NATIONAL PARK.At an altitude of 2,500-3,050 metres above sea level, Auli’s lush ski slopes are flanked by coniferous and oak forests and offer a panoramic view of the mighty Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, Mana Parbat, Dunagriri, Beethartoli, Nilkanth, Hathi Parbat And Ghori Parbat. Auli skiing is said to be one of the most fascinating experiences of skiing in India.
Himalayan Eco Lodge Auli offers Unique Outdoor Experiences to people of all persuasions for the kind of holiday they want to spend there:
Adventure Experiences for those who want a dash of thrill in their holidays with experiences like Trekking, Rafting, Kayaking, Rope Activities, Rock Climbing, Cycling and so on
Leisure Experiences for those who want to have an easy, relaxed, rejuvenating time in the hills like picnics, long walks, sightseeing…
Cultural Experiences for those who want to get to know the land and the people like Chai in the Village, Temple Visits, Village Visits
Health & Fitness Experiences for those who need to either get back in shape or want to get even fitter are in the right place with activities like yoga,
Pick a Skill – Learn the right technique for Outdoor Activities like Rafting, Climbing, Kayaking, Rope Activities
Auli, Uttarakhand (275 kms from Rishikesh)
Around the Year
- Located 500 kms from Delhi / 300 kms from Haridwar & Dehradun / 275 kms from Rishikesh
- 15 Deluxe rooms
- Restaurant with view of the big Himalayan peaks
- A Selection of Experiences designed just for you: Adventure, Health & Fitness, Cultural, Leisure or Learning a New Skill
- Sightseeing trips to Badrinath, Lata village, Mana village, Vasudhara Falls, Joshimath, etc.
- Travel on the cable car from Joshimath to the ski slopes of Auli
- Bonfire, Barbecue & light music
- 24×7 Electricity
- Easy train/air connections available between Delhi and Haridwar/Dehradun
- Hot multi-cuisine meals served buffet style apart morning and evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies
- Day hikes to the Gurson bugyals (high altitude meadows), Nanda Devi biosphere, etc.
- Multi day hikes to the Valley of Flowers, Kuari Pass, Satopnath Lake, etc.
- Enjoy the views as you move on the chair lift up the skiing slopes
- Surrounded by thick forest and an apple orchard close by
- For travel to the camp, a combination of train/air and road travel is recommended.
- The closest railway station to the camp is Haridwar and there are a number of trains that connect to Haridwar from all over the country.
- For train details, you could log on to indianrail.gov.in
- For online railway ticket bookings you could log on to irctc.co.in.
- For air travel, the closest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (at Dehradun) and is well connected to Delhi and other parts of the country by Air India, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, etc.
- If you require assistance in booking, do get in touch with us.
- From Haridwar/Dehradun/Delhi, we could organise a vehicle for you that would remain with you throughout your trip.
- Distance from nearest Airport: 280 kms (Dehradun – Jolly Grant Airport)
- Distance from nearest Railway Station: 300 kms (Haridwar)