Situated amidst apple orchards, Orchard Guesthouse, Prini, Manali promises a beautiful stay with all amenities along with neat and clean surroundings. Located just 15 minutes away from Manali bus stand, the lodge is at Nagar Road in Prini, which also leads to Kullu valley. Away from the city hustle bustle, one can enjoy a peaceful stay at our Manali guest house. From the lodge you may also experience the breathtaking sight of Hampta Pass.
Orchard Guesthouse Prini offers Unique Outdoor Experiences to people of all persuasions for the kind of holiday they want to spend there:
Adventure Experiences for those who want a dash of thrill in their holidays with experiences like Trekking, Rafting, Kayaking, Rope Activities, Rock Climbing, Cycling and so on
Leisure Experiences for those who want to have an easy, relaxed, rejuvenating time in the hills like picnics, long walks, sightseeing…
Cultural Experiences for those who want to get to know the land and the people like Chai in the Village, Temple Visits, Village Visits
Health & Fitness Experiences for those who need to either get back in shape or want to get even fitter are in the right place with activities like yoga,
Pick a Skill – Learn the right technique for Outdoor Activities like Rafting, Climbing, Kayaking, Rope Activities
Located 310 kms from Chandigarh / 552 kms from Delhi
Around the Year
- A boutique guest house located amidst beautiful apple orchard, Prini
- Located 533 kms from Delhi / 310 Km from Chandigarh
- Restaurant with a majestic view of the Himalayas
- Hot multi-cuisine meals served buffet style
- Double rooms overlooking apple orchards
- Relaxation areas by the apple orchard
- 6 double rooms with attached built-up running water washrooms. These are large deluxe rooms with all creature comforts, customized wooden furniture, comfortable bedding, coffee table, relaxation chairs, luggage racks, ambient lighting and so on. There is running hot water that is provided through solar water heaters.
- Permanent Dining area facing apple orchards.
- Indoor games like chess, carom etc
- Manali town is well connected by Air and Train. Road travel is also recommended. The nearest railway station to Manali is Chandigarh and there are number of trains that connect to Chandigarh from all over the country. For air travel, the closest airport is Chandigarh Airport and is well connected to Delhi and other airports of the country.
- By Road
Manali can be reached from Delhi by NH1 uptoAmbala and from there NH22 to Chandigarh and from there on one has to take NH21 that passes through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu town. The road distance from Chandigarh to Manali is 326 km and the total distance from Delhi to Manali is 592 kms. Buses including Volvo and Mercedes Benz on this route are available from all major bus terminals.Himachal Road Transport Corporation runs five daily Volvo and AC buses on Delhi – Manali route and two separate Volvo’s by HPTDC apart from 12 Non-AC buses
- By Rail
Nearest Railhead: Chandigarh, which is a 294 kms drive to reach the lodge
- By Air
Nearest Airports: Chandigarh Airport, which is a 313 kms drive to reach the lodge OR one can also book a private flight which is operated from Chandigarh to Bhuntar and back