• Booking is on 100% payment at the time of confirmation
• All bookings are valid only through written/email confirmation from the hotel/office.
• CANCELLATION POLICY >30 days before check in - Full refund
- 21-30 days before check in - 50% refund
- 15-20 days before check in - 25% refund
- < 14 days - No refund
• Due to the intermittent access to internet in the hills, any charges to be paid at the hotel needs to be settled in cash only.
• Subject to availability, early check-in and late check-out will be considered at extra charges. This is at the discretion of the hotel
• All amendments have to be sent by email and any amendments agreed upon should be by email only.
• Certain privileged booking rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or any change. The Customer is therefore advised to check the room description and any such conditions carefully prior to making a booking. We shall not be liable to cancel or refund any monies or alter any bookings if booking are made under such privileged booking rates or special offers.
• Upon cancellation of booking, the refund of the booking amount will be initiated. The booking amount after deduction of cancellation charges and taxes, as applicable, will be credited into the bank account of the Customer using the same payment mode (Debit card, Credit card, Netbanking, etc.) by which the booking was made by the Customer. The refund process would take a maximum of 15 business days.
• In keeping with government regulations, it is mandatory to provide photo-identity proof of all the guests while checking-in. Indian Nationals can present Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card or Aadhaar Card. Foreign Nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa.
» The rates mentioned on the website are subject to change at the discretion of the Management
» All taxes (GST and/or otherwise) mentioned on the website and in our communications are as per current Government laws. Any changes in tax structure due to Government policies and/or changes in rules are applicable at the time of billing.